Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sawing logs... backlogs, that is.

This story actually came out a while ago, but I'm still working through my backlog from last month. Neocrisis reported on the arrival of video-game trade-in kiosks at Walmart, but noted the system is still pretty buggy:

However once you do so, there is a glitch that logs you out immidiately entering your information.

This sentence actually has a couple of errors in it. First, the misspelling of 'immediately,' followed by the omission of the word 'after,' as in 'logs you out immediately after entering your information.'

Source: http://neocrisis.com/content/view/3918/1/

Addendum: Later in the article, I found this spelling mistake:

I took a few of my games to test it out. Final Fantasy 12, Godfather 2, Mirror's Edge, Ractchet and Clank, Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando and Burnout 3: Takedown.

No comments:

Post a Comment